Yaathagggu (pronounced yah-THAG-goo) is a city surrounded by eldritch horrors and absolute darkness.
Pieta Gaolwynne is a perimeter watcher, tasked with guarding the city by keeping her lighthouse running and survey the ocean, which stands as the greatest threat.
But things aren’t right with her tower or with the city, and one unlikely protagonist is thrust into a plot of mystery, intrigue and madness.
About Robyn Seale, presented in a list of facts
1. She is eccentric meat popsicle that attempts on a daily basis to be a decent human being.
2. She is currently 24 and has been drawing with regularity since the 5th grade.
3. There is no real formal art training to speak of. In favor of eating regularly after she graduated collage, she earned a BA in Journalism. She now works in IT and her boss (occasionally a Magazine Editor) has (semi-proudly) announced that she was a magazine major that found a job. He has since stopped.
4. The majority of her art learnin’ has come from staring very hard at artists she likes or people and trying to emulate that on paper.
5. She is always up for side illustration jobs.
6. She has embraced the anonymity on the Internet to make herself seem far more charming and eloquent. If you ever meet her in real life, you will be amazed and astounded at the degree to which she mumbles, stutters and flails about uselessly.